Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
- Link back to the person that nominated you.
- Answer the Q’s asked by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 300 followers.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees.
- Notify all nominees on their blogs and/or social media.
Without further ado, here are my answers.
1. What is one of your most embarrassing makeup related story?
Blue and pink eye shadow. Need I say more? Granted the colours were chosen by our choir teachers, but being 13/14 and not knowing much about make-up, I ended up looking like a panda. Horrifyingly, I can still remember one of my seniors laughing at the disaster that was.
2. When did you start getting into beauty/fashion?
I’ve always been into fashion, what with my mum being a tailor, but I grew into my own style both beauty and fashion wise when I got into university, where it was all goth – thick eyeliner, leather (yes, even in sunny Singapore) and black nail polish.
3. Why did you start blogging?
I’ve always liked writing, none of my close friends like make-up all that much, and I needed an outlet to rant and rave about beauty-related stuff. So, I started blogging.
4. You can only bring four beauty products on a plane, what would they be?
Foundation, mascara, eyebrow gel and moisturiser.
5. Favourite drugstore makeup brand?
6. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
Donate a portion to charity, open a cafe and travel. (Saving a portion is a given, of course)
7. Mac or Sephora? And why?
Sephora, because there’s variety and I can pretty much buy things from different brands.
8. Would you go a month without wearing makeup for a $10 000 dollar shopping spree at any mall of your choice?
Yes, definitely! I love make-up, but I’ve no issues going out without it because a girl just has to go natural sometimes.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Alaska. Coming from an island almost right on top of the equator, I love going to places where it is cold and I’d love to visit Alaska while it’s still unspoiled.
10. What is your dream career?
Setting up my own business and running the marketing/branding side of things.
11. Do you sleep with your makeup on often?
And here are my nominees…
My questions are…
1. What prompted you to start blogging?
2. What is the one food that you will happily eat every day for the rest of your life?
3. Which is your favourite place in the world?
4. Which is your favourite book?
5. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
6. Who is your favourite singer/band?
7. What is your favourite way to spend an evening?
8. Physical books or ebooks?
9. Name your favourite character from a movie/television/book.
10. What are 5 items you would want to have with you if you were to be stuck on a deserted island?
11. What makes you happy?
Thanks for the nomination!